An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Where did the last six months go?

Today is mine and Paul's six month wedding anniversary, though since it's not actually an anniversary, I'll just say that we've been married six months as of today. Six months?! Half a year is a long time. And it's flown by, while at the same time allowing me to still feel like the wedding was yesterday. How is that possible?

In memory of our wedding day (that makes it sound like the wedding is... dead?) today will be just my favourite pictures from the wedding. I haven't looked at wedding pictures in awhile so this will be fun for me - so just go along with it, okay? :P

My brother and I walking down the aisle:



Paul waiting for me at the front (smiling, but not for long - he cried through the whole ceremony!):



First kiss as a married couple!:



Walking back up the aisle:



Me with the girls:



Me and my Mama:



Our reception entrance:



Photoshoot in the Cadillac:





First dance:



Wedding party dance:



Cutting our cake!:



And the last picture of the night, on our longboards:



So there's our wedding in 15 pictures or less (in this case, 13).

I can't wait to spend another six months, then six years, then six decades with my husband and best friend. <3

4 comments:

  1. yay, I love wedding pictures! :D the last picture of you guys will always be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - I gave you the Happy 101 Award! check out my latest post for deets! <3

    ReplyDelete