An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Life is always hard, for the belle of the boulevard.

We slept in this morning, which put my day off to bad start. I had to quickly wake Paul - since he needed to leave for work in ten minutes! - and then take the dogs out to pee, pack Paul's lunch, feed the cats and the dogs, then send him off to work, all in about 8 minutes. Wild. Then I started the coffee maker (poor Paul didn't get coffee this morning) and played with the dogs for a bit, while it brewed.

I'm glad I have coffee in me now, since I have big list of to-do's for the day, which goes as follows:

- do a load of laundry, including my work clothes (already in the washer)
- vacuum the rest of the main floor, and the upstairs bedrooms
- pick up dog poop from the backyard
- load the dishwasher
- upload Dominican pictures to Walmart photo centre website, and order them (doing curently)
- print off applications for places to apply at this week
- print off resumes
- take the dogs for a walk (this is every day :P)
- make another batch of Oreo cheesecake cups


So I just googled "Pug mug" so I could find a picture of my coffee mug my mom bought me for Christmas. It's big, says "Pug" on the handle and all the way around it, and has different pictures of super cute pugs. I couldn't find a picture of the same mug, but here's some others that I found, that I now want to own.



If I was ever going to get another dog, and I could talk Paul out of a boxer (I love them, but they are too big and need too much excersize), I'd get a black pug. Hands down. Man, I love pugs.

Oh, don't know why I just thought of this (could it be because I just washed my hands in the bathroom and saw it?), but I am so in love with these cloths. As far as I know they are only available in Canada (from Home Hardware). Natura Eco-Friendly wonder cloths are machine washable and have no odor when dry, like most normal dish cloths. They dry like paper (or cardboard, kind of) and then when you wet it, to use it, they feel like a normal cloth. SO cool, and I'm no longer using smelly cloths in the kitchen and bathroom. Wonderful.

Off to get to work on my list for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment