An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Smile for the cameras that keep rolling...

So. I totally wrote a quite long post yesterday evening. Then my mom called, I walked away from my laptop and forgot about it, without posting it. I came on my laptop this afternoon and it's still there, waiting to be published. I deleted it.

It was pretty much a downer post, anyway. I wasn't feel good about... I don't know... life, yesterday. Not sure why. But I sure wrote about it. Oh well.

I'm feeling good today, except I don't want to go to work in a couple hours.

I think I've decided not to do the whole Etsy thing. Not being able to sign up because I don't have a credit card is lame. So, screw you Etsy. I don't need you. :P

I'll just post pictures of the hemp jewelry on facebook and leave it at that. For now.

I must go take out my whining pups, then check the mail and start getting ready for work. Boo. I suck at posting non-boring things. Whatever I'm over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment