An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Welcome to the the first edition of... Flashback Fridays!

Yep. This idea just came to me, as I was looking through puppy pictures of Ruby, with Paul, this morning. Yes, Fridays are now and will always be Flashback Fridays. I amaze myself sometimes... bahaha. (Plus, it gives me an excuse to post on Fridays, even if I don't have much interesting stuff to say)

For my first edition, I will randomly choose five pictures to post. One of each of the pups, one oldie of Paul and I, and two others... randoms. Maybe I'll do this every week?

1. Baby Ruby (July 2008):


I so miss her little baby-ness. She was so soft and she slept all the time and... *sigh*

2. Baby Olivia, not that long ago (June 2009):


She's only ten months old right now... so still a baby. But I look at her sometimes and think that she's so grown up and I might never have a puppy again (or for a looooong time. :(

3. Paul and I (October 2006):


This is the oldest picture I can find of Paul and I, on my laptop. I know there are others, but this one was taken in my old apartment in Toronto so I know it's one of our first pictures together. Yep, I had bad hair. Don't remind me.

4. Me, at the Jack Johnson show (Aug. 2008):


Not exactly a flashback, but I just randomly chose a photo from an album from 2008, and I like this one alot. That was one of the best days ever - me, Paul, Jack Johnson and about 150,000 people. Crazy.

5. Jack. (same day as above)


Figured I might as well post an actual picture of Jack, as well. He is the only other person in the world I'd want to marry... I totally *love* him.

And there you have it, Flashback Friday begins! I promise to dig up some other good oldies and maybe steal some from Paul... maybe I'll even go back to our teenager (eeek!) and childhood years?

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! I actually really like your hair in the picture of you and Paul! it was before your cheek piercings! weird!

    ReplyDelete