An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

If this ground gives way, I just hope that you'll catch me.

Today will be a picture post (since I don't have much time to write and write and write... though I'd love to).

Yesterday, my day went like this:

I made this necklace:



(I'm soon going to try to sell hemp necklaces, so I'm getting myself back into it slowly).

Then, I made these, and put them in the fridge to set. We ate them (well, not all of them) as dessert after dinner:



Then I took this (and few others) picture of Olivia:



She's not nearly as photogenic as Ruby is, but she's still pretty darn cute.

And here's the dinner I made, for when Paul got home at 9:30pm:



(It's super creamy garlic and cheese mashed potatoes - thank you stand mixer! - and cold pasta salad).

And here is what Paul surprised me with after dinner. He went and bought them before work yesterday!



And lastly, here's the second necklace I made last night (finished it around 2am):

2 comments: