An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Friday, January 29, 2010

The sound of an old guitar is saving you from sinking.

It's almost time. One more sleep in this stupid apartment, then we are free (and off to the new house!). Ruby and Olivia are very excited. We headed to the house last evening to bring some boxes over, and took the dogs over so they could check it out beforehand. They loved the space to run around!

I took some random pictures last night, here's Paul and his mom in our new kitchen!



And here's part of the living room (I know, bad pictures, but I just took them quick):



And then, after Paul's parents left and I was doing laundry, Paul decided to put together our new coffee table. No picture of the final product, I'll get that one tonight.



And lastly, here's Ruby's first picture in the new house:



And now as I sit here, anxiously avoiding doing the dishes (and then packing them), I'm watching Til Debt to us Part and stalking facebook and thenest. I just want it to be six o'clock tonight, and Paul to get home. Tonight promises unpacking more boxes, Paul building two DVD shelves and me doing more laundry. It's funny now doing laundry is fun when it's in my basement and not down three flights of stairs in a common area. Oh, plus, I have a dishwasher for the first time in my entire life. No one complaning about doing the dishes for this girl (after today).

I'll post tomorrow night with tons of pictures from the move and how we've decided to set up the house. Until then, wish us luck for a smooth move!

No comments:

Post a Comment