An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Somehow everything's gonna fall right into the place. If we only had a way to make it all, fall faster everyday.

It just occured me to that I haven't gotten tattooed since July '09. Six months isn't that long to not get tattooed, I know, but for awhile I was used to get tattooed once every month or every two months. I have about six hours left of work on my left sleeve, and I'd love it get finished. But, of course, it's Paul's turn next. He had an appointment in October that he had to cancel because we didn't have the money - so when we do have the money, in a few months, it's his turn. I'm sad about this. I will probably have to wait until the fall (eeeek!) to finish my sleeve, then on to add to my chest piece, I think. I guess I have a long time to figure it out.

We went to see our new house today. It was so exciting and nice to talk about where we're going to put things, how we'll set up the office, the spare room, and so on. We also looked at her patio table and chairs that we're getting from her, as well. Less than three weeks til we move!

We also went to Old Navy and Walmart today. We each got a new bathing suit, we got bug spray and sun screen and stuff like that, for the trip. We had to rush a bit because we had to get back so I could head off to work, but we got in all we needed to do. Tomorrow we have to hit the Dollarama before we head to Cookie and Ashley's place for the wedding party get-together. Then we'll be ready to go on our vacation - in six days!!

I'm off to do some writing/go to bed. I'm beat.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo- less than a week to your vacay!

    I'm so excited for you about the house. We are house hunting now and I can't wait to be in the stage that you're in. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete