An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ruby Tuesday

I'll start with my Ruby Tuesday post this week. Some random pictures of my almost-two-year-old pug:







~~~~~

In other news, Paul recently (yesterday) informed me that he is has concerns about our upcoming, exciting adventures. He is worried about different things regarding our trip to the Dominican - he has never left Canada, and his dad is a bit of a worry-wart as well. Paul also told me that he is nervous about the move, too. He doesn't think we will have enough time or enough people to help - and telling him that everything is going to be fine (it always is!) isn't making him feel any better about it. How can I make him cheer up and stop being such a Negative Nancy?

I'm super stoked about the next month, it's insane. I might talk about nothing else from now until it's all over with, so I'll apologize in advance for that now.

2 comments:

  1. regarding the move and Paul's worries, just recruit as many people as you can to help, and let him know that Susie, John, and Mary are all going to be there. trust me, it'll be fine!

    we literally packed up our entire house the night before we moved and it was completely fine! would I do it again? HELL NO. next time, I'm going to pack weeks in advance. but that's not the point - it all went smoothly, and we only had two extra people helping us move. oh, AND it was snowing! tell Paul all of this, and then tell him it'll be a piece of cake!

    PS - I love Ruby. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! I'll let him read this and see - I've been packing for a month now, slowly, and it'll be all done before the big day... I hope he will calm down about it soon!

    Yay! I love Ruby too!

    ReplyDelete