An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Explanation needed?

I know what you're thinking - it hasn't even been 12 hours since my last (err, first) post. But I figured while my husband is out gallivanting (spelling? Ahh, who cares?) with his friends (okay, so he's not gallivanting, but he's out and I'm home), I should take some time to explain the blog a bit. Plus, I'm sure I won't get to post this weekend.

First off: the title. Which is amazing. And I can say that because it wasn't my ingenious idea (thank you again, Erinn - and Andrea for the image!). I asked my friends over on the Aug. 09 wedding messaging board to help me come up with a clever name for my blog. If you don't understand why it's clever, then you probably don't know me personally. Yet. I am a modified person, which is what the general population often refers to a freak. (Ha!) I have many (seven) piercings in my face, my ear lobes are stretched to 1 inch and I have quite a lot of (but not nearly enough) tattoos. Get it, Signed in Ink? Hah.

Anyway, my plan for the blog is to write about the daily adventures of me, my husband Paul and our pets (two dogs, two cats, you'll hear more about them, don't worry). The blog may turn into a moving-settling into our new house-decorating-reno blog for awhlie in the New Year, and will (hopefully) turn into an update on my future pregnancy blog. I look forward to writing about all of this and more.

Currently, as I type this, I am being molested with kisses from Olivia, our eight month old Boston Terrier. We lovingly called her Chester the Molester, often. She loves to kiss people. It's almost an issue. Ruby, our 1 year and eight month old Pug, is fighting for my attention as well, as always. They are very much so our babies and always will be. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment