An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ruby Tuesday Time!

But that will be later in the post.

The cable guy was supposed to show up today between 2pm and 5pm. Don't you hate how they do that? I took the dogs for a walk around 1pm so I'd be walk in lots of time for him to show up (and that walk is another story in itself) and then my phone finally rang at 2:30pm. But it was my friend Jason, who lives in my building, saying he was going to come by with something for us, before they left for their Christmas holidays.

He brought over our late wedding / early Christmas present, which is this:



It's a beautiful handmade pillow, made by his fiance, Sahver! I love it and I can't wait to show Paul!

Then, I waited and waited and waited... my mom called, so I talked to her for awhile. She told me that since my Grandpa passed away on the weekend, she found out that he had money put away and wanted it to be split up between his six kids. And since my dad is deceased (RIP Dad), my dad's portion is to be split between me, my brother and my sister. I don't know how much it'll be (it doesn't matter) but my mom says I'll have some money coming to me. :D

So, finally, at 4:45pm (not even kidding) the cable guy showed up. And he was like nineteen, maybe. But, he knew what he was doing. An hour later, my cable was back up and running, and he re-wired our cable cord in the living room. I was pleased.

Now, it's Ruby Tuesday Time. Every Tuesday you can look forward to some pictures of the Pug, so here they are, Ruby as a puppy:



No comments:

Post a Comment