An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Photo update... GO!

My mom was here visiting over the weekend so I have a bunch of photos to post. We did the master bedroom "reno" on Saturday/Sunday as well, so I have some pics of that to share. Paul and my mom painted the whole room while I was at work on Sunday night, then Paul and I put the room back together slowly - after my mom and I did paint touch-ups on Monday. It's back together and looks awesome now, but I have no working camera until the battery charges. Pictures of the finished room will be posted tomorrow.

It's +17 C right now, and I just got back from walking the dogs for 45 minutes, in flip flops and a t-shirt and jeans. Amazing. It's supposed to be +23 the next couple days. Tomorrow's my birthday, but it doesn't feel like it. I don't feel 24. It's going to be warm outside, but I have to work. :(

Pictures from Sunday/Monday:

The new kitchen garbage can my mom bought me for my birthday!


Me and my mom


Ruby and Olivia sitting on my mom's lap!



Our master bedroom, after it was painted and some of the stuff is put back together.


My mom and I made cookies - they are amazing.




Our wedding collage, at the top of the stairs.


I miss my mom already.

I have to find the point-and-shoot Canon today (or soon) before Paul tears the house apart looking for it. It disapeared the day of (or around) our friends' wedding reception, three weeks ago. I thought I packed it in the bag I was taking with me, but it wasn't there. Now it's MIA.

My belly is grumbling - I haven't had lunch yet. I have to leave for work in 25 minutes. Too much to do, not enough time.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh, is that a Simple Human trash can? is it sad that I know brands of trash cans? crap.

    happy early birthday, even though I'll be sure to tell you tomorrow too!

    I can't wait to see the finished master bedroom! I absolutely ADORE the color you chose!

    ReplyDelete