An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

We'll never have to listen to anyone, about anything.

I feel very negative today. I hate my job. I basically got told to either quit now or my boss will find some way to have me fired. He wants to hire new people for the summer (and I'm one of the only "old" staff left), and he wants to train them himself and have them kiss his ass and bow down to him. He knows I won't do this. I've been with the company for two years and he comes in and wants to change everything, and has, alot, so far. I guess the staff is next to be changed.

So I'm applying for a new job today. Sending out lots of resumes online, as well as heading across the street to the plaza to apply at those store. Cross your fingers I can get something soon.

There's alot to do before our party in 1.5 weeks. I made a list. Most of it includes Paul hanging shelves/picture frames and some of it involves doing laundry and baking/cooking. Today, I don't feel like doing anything.

It's just me and Ruby home today, since Liv is at the vet, getting spayed. Well, her spay is finished, but they keep them overnight and we can pick her up in the morning. I called to check up on her and they said she is doing good. I'm angry that it costs nearly $400 to get her fixed, but glad she won't go into heat or ever have to have a c-section, if she got pregnant. But, really? $400?!

I'm in a bad mood and I feel like going back to bed. I hate this feeling.

1 comment:

  1. holy crap. $400! I am not sure what the difference between American and Canadian money is, but to get our little dog fix who is probably about the same size as Olivia, it was like $70. and she was 8 months old and went into heat once.

    ReplyDelete