An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

You cut me up and I keep bleeding... love.

It's one week til my birthday. Well, actually, in one week my birthday will be all over. I don't feel 24. Often I still have to sit back and take in the fact that I'm grown up - I've been living on my own for four years, and in Kitchener for just about three years. Sometimes I wonder what my mom thinks about me living here, building my life so far away from her and my roots. I miss her pretty much every day and wish she could live here, so we could see each other whenever we wanted. Good thing she'll be here in 1.5 days - I sure do need a my mommy-fix.

I haven't been feeling well the past couple of days. I think it has to do with the fact that I went rock climbing on Tuesday (for the first time in awhile) and possibly strained myself too hard. My chest hurts, my head hurts, I'm kind of short of breath, most of the time. My arms are sore and my back is aching - I hope it goes away soon. I need to be at my best while my mom's here this weekend (even though the weather is promsing to suck).

I think I'll go play Bioshock 2 until Paul gets home from work, even though I should go take the pups for a walk. It's dark out now, and I don't know long I'd even make it. My chest is starting to hurt again pretty bad. I think I should just lay down and play video games all night. Yep, sounds good to me.

There's a good chance I won't post again until after my mom's gone next Tuesday - since I'd rather be out doing stuff and hanging out with her than sitting in front of the laptop. Though I'll be pretty deprived if I stay away for four days. We'll see what happens.

Have a great weekend everyone. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment