An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday Truths

I just have about half an hour here to post. I have two toddlers napping and (as always) either of them could be up at any moment.

Tuesday Truths will be random things/facts going through my mind at the moment - all truths. They may even be things I haven't really said out loud before.

~~~

Truth #1 - My husband has been Smoke Free for SIX months as of today. He quit smoking the day of Noah's 1st birthday party and hasn't looked back.

Truth #2 - I got tattooed just four days ago and I already want another new piece. Before that, it had been 3.5 years since I got tattooed.

Truth #3 - I cannot wait to get pregnant again, but I'm terrified of having a girl. I, of course, will be happy either way, but I just can't picture myself with a daughter. I've always dreamed of having 2 (or 4) boys. I want Noah to have a brother.

Truth #4 - I eat entirely too much junk food/unhealthy food, but I walk *so* much that I'm pretty sure it cancels it out. And I'm down 25 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight, so I don't really see a problem. I also have zero interest in "working out", but I do go for at least 2 fairly long walks every day, so it's a form of working out, right?

Truth #5 -  I *love* being a stay-at-home-Mom and hate when people ask me why I didn't go back to work. I can't stand the thought of being away from my kid and having someone else hang out with him. Although, I did love going to see a movie with my husband this last weekend and leaving Noah at home with his Aunty. I love that I raised a kid who is rarely ever away from me but doesn't have a hard time adjusting when we are apart.

Truth #6 - I love when my toddler is sleeping, I love having even an hour to myself... but then I get bored and just sit there playing on my phone or on the computer and think to myself What did I do with my time before I had a kid? So, I love having short periods of time to myself. To recharge. But man, I love hanging out with my kid. He's so fun!

Truth #7 - I really love cloth diapers and clothing diapering Noah. So much so that I will be sad when he's potty trained. By then I'll have a newborn in cloth again... but still. I love seeing him in his adorable diapers.

~~~

That's it for now. I am hoping to get my stroller review typed out for tomorrow, but we will see. Happy Tuesday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment