An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday Montage

For my first edition of Monday Montage, I will post a collage of random pictures from this past weekend. Future weeks may have  specific themes, I can't say for sure.


Noah loved playing in all the freshly fallen snow. It was super sticky and I built him a snowman, and then we sung Frosty the Snowman (over and over and over). He's not a fan of reindeer but he *loves* snowmen. 

I'm off to have lunch and do some reading while Noah and Masen (little boy I babysit during the week) are napping. From 1pm to 2:30pm (ish) it's the most quiet and peaceful time of my day and I must take full advantage of it. If there's one thing for sure, it's that they will wake up and they will want to play, play, play!

Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment