An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Flashback Friday!

And here it is... I present you with January 4th, 2012 along side today, January 4th, 2013. The difference is quite literally amazing. One year older. Almost six months in the first picture (and *so* chubby) and almost 1.5 years in the second picture.


He was a baby in the first picture... and he's a kid now. It's so insane and amazing and sad all at once. I love this age. He is so smart and he understands everything I say to him. It's so cool to watch him learn things every day and see how excited he gets when he figures something out. But man, knowing he'll never be that baby again is pretty upsetting. I totally feel like he'll be heading off to kindergarten before I know it.

It's late now and my eyes are heavy - I wish I'd gotten around to writing out this post earlier. It's just about time to go put my toddler (*sob*) to bed.

Hopefully I will get another post written out tomorrow and posted either sometime on the weekend or on Monday. Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment