An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Seems like a good day for...

... some pictures of my babies.

With all of the talk that is going on about how we are (hopefully) soon going to be pregnant, I often wonder how a baby is going to change/affect our dogs. We got Ruby two years ago when I started having baby fever. Then last year, Paul got Olivia for his birthday, but I was happy to have a puppy again... baby fever was hitting hard again. Now that we are in a place where we can't just keep getting puppies - and that we are "ready" (whatever that means) to start trying to have a baby... I fear that the dogs might get pushed to the backburner. We love these dogs like they are our children (and treat them that way, too) so the dynamics are definitely going to change. This makes me sad.

Anyway, for the time being, here are some cute-as-ever pictures of my girls:

Miss Ruby -







Miss Olivia -






3 comments:

  1. I love the pics of your babies, they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute!
    I understand what you're feeling. I think the same thing about our furbabies. But I believe that if I'm worried about it, that means I'll still be a good mom to them. I think you'll be the same way :)

    ReplyDelete