An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Doggie treats!

I know, I haven't posted in a long time. And today isn't really a real post, but... I have been busy. We had a really busy weekend, including the farmer's market, Thanksgiving dinner, going out to the bar (and getting far too drunk) and a wedding. And we had to fit our usual weekend errands and groceries in there, too.

Today I worked all day, and then decided I had to be productive. I made Cream of Potato and green onion soup, some dog treats, and a strawberry oreo cheesecake, plus vacuumed and cleaned up a bit. Whew, now I'm wiped out.

My friend Dani asked me to post a few recipes out of my organic dog treat recipe book, so that's what I'm doing here.





Hopefully, you'll be able to just click the pictures above to get the bigger image and then save them. All I did was scan the image from my book and save the image.

I'm off now to start on dinner - Veggie ground round taco salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment