An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Flashback!

This will be our forth Halloween "together", but only our third actually dressing up and celebrating it.

In 2008, we were invited at the last minute to a Housewarming/Halloween party. We went out that same weekend and got costumes half-price from Wamart. I don't have a picture of Paul (he was Freddy Krueger), but I have a few pictures of me, and Ruby.






I was a Pirate, and Ruby was a Skeleton.


Last year, 2009, we hosted our friends' Stag and Doe, on the Saturday before Halloween. It was Halloween themed, of course, and everyone dressed up and looked awesome. Paul and I were Zombie Doctor and Zombie Nurse.



Ruby was a normal doctor... Dr. Ruby VonRubenstein, actually.



Olivia was a cute little bumblebee.



This year, the dogs didn't get new costumes. They aren't going to the party we are going to on Saturday night, but I'll dress them in last year's costume for Sunday, when the kids come to the door. We'll see how long that lasts.

Our costumes this year are actually a surprise, but there will be many pictures of the awesomeness. I'll give you a hint, though. We are superhero partners. You have to check back on Monday for pictures!

1 comment:

  1. I will be sooo happy if you are the incredible's

    hahaha can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete