An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Back on track...

First off, I want to do a bit of an update, from two posts ago - you can find that post here. It was a list of things I wanted/needed. I'm happy to update that I now have everything off of that list... well, almost.

The first item was a new Kitchenaid Stand mixer bowl. After going to about five different places (an outlet restaurant store, Home Outfitters, an appliance parts store and a couple others), and coming up with nothing, my awesome mother in law ordered me a new bowl from her work (Home Hardware). It should have been in last week, but there was a mix up and it went to the wrong store... but I *should* have it soon. And she offered to pay for it as an anniversary gift to us! Yay!

The next thing on the list was another baking tray for the cupcakes - and I got two more the other weekend, at the restaurant store I mentioned above, at a great price.

The third thing on the list was a cute apron, and I'm happy to say that I now have two aprons, as well! I got an "industrial" one, like one I use at work a couple weekends ago. Then, at Ikea, I got a super cute white one with cupcakes all over it!

Me, wearing my industrial apron:



My cupcakes apron, hanging up:



Finally, the last thing on my list was an Ikea kitchen island. Well, that one was full size and $300, but we found a smaller one that is perfect for what I need it for, at Ikea last weekend for $60! I know I posted it in the my last post, but here it is, again:



And, as promised, here is our new Ikea dresser:



I'm off to do a work out in the basement, then off to work. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment