An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

The never-ending list of what I think I *need*...

As mentioned in my post last night, I did a ton of baking yesterday. I made a total of 85 mini cupcakes in three different flavours - I don't even want to talk about how many time I had to wash my stand mixer bowl, not to mention the other mixing bowls, spatulas, etc. And, baking that many cupcakes with only *one* baking tray, that makes 24 at a time, is annoying.

So, for reference and in case anyone wants to buy me a random gift (kidding!), here's my ever-growing list of kitchen/baking must-haves:

First and foremost - A second Kitchenaid stand mixer bowl:



Also, another baking tray:



A new, cute apron - like these:



Okay, so those are the practical, realistic items that I want/need. Now, for the less likely object:

A kitchen island/kitchen cart - like this Ikea one:


(To me, it's necessary, but Paul says, "Not for $300". I guess he has a point.)

I guess I'll go made lunch now, then walk the dogs before I head off to work. Of course now all I'll be able to think about is that Ikea island... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment