An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I want you staplegunned right to my side, all of the time.

I made the best cupcakes on the planet, on Sunday. I was looking through my new dessert cookbook and also decided on a cheesecake of some sort, but then I headed back over to Annie's Eats to her cupcake page and found Triple Chocolate Cupcakes. I was sold.



I made them completely from scratch, following the recipe loosely. The cupcakes were moist and amazing and the pudding filling and the chocolate cream cheese frosting were awesome. I'm in love with these cupcakes. I will make them again and again.

Tomorrow is my day off and I plan on doing a full clean of the house. We've been doing quick cleans for a few weeks now, cleaning the living room cause we're having people over, clean the bedroom cause it looked like a tornado tore through it. But I am feeling the need to really clean. I'll also go for a run in the morning and then do an afternoon work out in the basement. I've been keeping up with my work outs pretty well, except the weekend, because there was no time. And besides the cupcakes shown above, I've been eating healthy, too. Salads at work - instead of deep fryer crap or nachos or pizza. At home, I always eat healthy, fruit, veggies, veggie burgers. Anyway, I think I'm doing good so far. I hope I can keep it up.

I'm off to walk the dogs and then make lunch - brocolli patty on a bun!

4 comments:

  1. Mmm! I was hoping you would post the recipe for those bad boys, they look delish! Good job on working out hard and eating good, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look unbelievable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those look delicious! keep up the good work lovey! proud of you and your motivation, I am trying to follow your good example but I am failing miserably :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charity - I'll send you the recipe if you want!

    ReplyDelete