An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Friday, January 27, 2012

January is coming to an end...

It's so hard to believe that we are already almost a month into 2012. We have so much fun stuff coming up that I don't mind the time passing quickly - but I really hate how fast Noah is growing up.

Noah and I are really enjoying swimming classes, every Saturday. He loves the water, so it's perfect fit. I'm trying to get him ready for summer - we're going to be swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's all the time. And we are planning a big pool party 1st birthday... wow. Less than six months and he'll be a year old. Crazy.

Next weekend is his Baptism, and Grandma Rouse (my Mom) is flying down for the weekend! We can't wait to see her. I'm very excited to get family and friends together to celebrate Noah's Baptism.

I'm working on a few things these days - one of which will result in me opening an Etsy shop in the near future. I'll be selling home made all natural lip balm and cloth diaper safe bum cream. I'm also hoping to start selling some bibs, cloth wipes and wet bags that I've been working on. Stay tuned for more on that!

I'll leave you will some pictures from today, of Noah of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment