An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Home, is this a quiet where you should be alone.

Finally, I broke back into baking today. It feels great.

For the past two - maybe three - months I haven't felt like doing much of anything around the house. I load the dishwasher every couple days, I vaccuum when I absolutely have to and I do laundry once a week. Other than that, the nausea/vomitting/fatigue of the first trimester really wore me out, and housework (and baking) took the backburner.

Finally in the past week or two, I've gotten some of my energy back. I don't feel like I have to sleep 12 or 14 (or more) hours every day anymore. And I have desire and motivation to clean, cook and bake. Yay!

I've been promising my husband (and myself) brownies for the past few days, so today after work, I finally made them. Then I was still in the mood to bake, so I made mini Oreo cheesecake cups, as well. Mmm, we will be enjoying these delicious treats for the week, at least!

In other news, my belly has definitely popped now. I'm almost 17 weeks, and here are my last few "bump" pics:

13 weeks:


15 weeks:


16 weeks:


Two weeks til our next appointment, and probably about one week after that will be when we find out if we're having a little girl or boy! We can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures almost made me cry (we'll blame it on the raging hormones!!) I love you and your sweet little belly - I can't wait to meet your beautiful baby <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bump! You are too cute. Cant wait to find out if its a little boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete