An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The television steals the conversation.

Ugh, I haven't posted (again) in almost a month. Man, my life must be pretty boring.

We went to the cottage, the beach... Sauble Beach to be exact. We were there for five days - it was beautiful, hot 30+ degrees every day, no rain. We got sun soaked, we swam in the lake every day, we relaxed, we enjoyed every moment. It was wonderful, and coming home, to reality, going back to work - well, it sucked. At least we can re-live the vacation together, through a series of photos, right?


Yes, my pug can swim. And she's really good at it, and she loves it!









I wish I was back at the beach, right now. Today was my usual day off - I did usual day off things. I cleaned the bedroom, put away laundry, did some baking, cleaned the kitchen, tidyed up the living room, walked the dogs. I do feel good about getting alot done today, but until Paul says "I really appreciate all the work you do around the house" (which I'm sure he won't, unless I pry it out of him), I won't feel all that accomplished. Haha.

Tomorrow I'm off again (woo!) because I'm getting tattooed. All day. Oh yah. I'm excited, besides the fact that I'm getting the under side of my arm finished, near my armpit. Ouch. Pictures to come soon.

1 comment:

  1. finally! it's been ages since you posted last, quit depriving me! can't wait to see pictures :)

    ReplyDelete