An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How quickly time passes by...

In two days, I'll be 30 weeks pregnant! I swear the last two months have just flown by, as I'm sure the next two will. I can't believe it'll be May in just a few days. May will bring lots of excitement, though, so I'm not complaining one bit. May is my last month of work. I have *two* baby showers in May. My Mom and my sister are coming to visit in May. Oh, and I also have a haircut appointment in May! I love May already!

My midwife appointments are happening every two weeks now, until 36 weeks - then they'll be once a week til the end. My appointment last Monday went really well - I got good results from my urine test (no bladder infection) and from my glucose test (no gestational diabetes!). She measured my belly and said I'm right at the right size. I will be having another ultrasound in about two weeks - we are excited to see our boy again as well as hopefully find out how much he weighs (approx.) and what percentile he is in.

I really have loved being pregnant. I love talking about it. I love feeling him move and kick. Everyone has been asking me lately if I'm "ready to be done", but I don't think I'm really there yet. I still have ten weeks of being pregnant and I plan on trying to enjoy every minute. This pregnancy has literally flown by and I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant. Not that I'm not *super* excited to meet our little boy - I am so stoked to be a Mom. I'm excited to see him in all the clothes he already has, and to put him in his cute little cloth diapers.

He's my 29 week picture, from Easter Sunday:



Ahh, 18 days til my Mom and my sister get here (and 19 until my first baby shower!). The countdown really is on now - I haven't seen my Mom since Christmas and I haven't seen my sister in... oh man, since *last* Christmas? Living far away from them is hard, but it makes getting to see them even more special!

No comments:

Post a Comment