An everyday blog

by a not-so-everyday Mama.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Life is always hard, for the belle of the boulevard.

Wow, I haven't posted in weeks.

Been busy getting ready for Christmas. We are working extra hours to be able to afford gifts (for each other and our families). I am anxiously waiting for my mom to arrive - in less then four weeks. I haven't seen her since March, and I miss her like crazy.

I really hope the next three weeks fly by, but I'm not sure that they will. I have to work alot, and I've been sick and exhausted and I don't feel like working, at all. At least I'll have almost a week off, when my mom's here for Christmas!

We bought a new 7 foot fake tree, and decorated it last week. It looks great, especially compared to our old, apartment-sized tree, which missing branches and such. I used to be one of those people who didn't like decorating for Christmas until December arrived - but now I like it get the tree up early and we have even already started wrapping gifts and putting them under the tree. After all, there's less than a month til Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. oy vey! less than a month - that hurts me! excited for you that your momma is coming <3

    ReplyDelete